We now offer the most revolutionary hair treatment process which promises to change the way you care for and style your hair, forever.
Smoothes • Shines • Softens • Eliminates Frizz • Instant Manageability
Originally developed in Brazil, this innovative treatment process transforms the hair by using natural sources of Keratin which penetrates the hair repairing internal damage and coats the hair preventing further damage.The results are smooth, silky and straight hair.
It is not a chemical that restructures the hair. It is a replenishing treatment that reconditions and protects the hair from water and heat damage while enhancing it’s natural shine.
Why does Keritan have such amazing results? Because Keratin is the primary protein of the skin and hair.The application and straightening process ensures the Keratin and moisture are sealed into the hair cuticle, meaning the results are immediately visible.
The treatment has many other advantages too. Unlike relaxers or thermal conditioning, the Brazilian Blow Dry straightens the hair without damaging or changing its texture.
Following the treatment, care and styling of your hair becomes effortless with minimal amounts of blow drying and styling required for months afterwards. Your hair will have much improved resiliency; and will no longer be affected by rain, humidity or sweat.This is the beginning of the end to frizzy hair.
Depending on hair type and frequency
of washing, results last between two and four months. If regular treatments are maintained, you will immediately see the quality of your hair grown following the Brazilian Blow Dry.
- The Brazilian Blow Dry takes between 2 to 4 hours, depending on length, hair condition, and hair thickness.
- It is NOT meant to be permanent and it DOES require redoing approximately every 2 to 4 months, depending on the individual’s hair type and preferences. Regular treatment helps to blend treated hair with the natural growth of hair.
- It does NOT use strong chemicals to open and close the hair cuticle in an effort to straighten it. Keratin is a natural substance which comprises 88% of your hair.
- It penetrates the hair repairing internal damage and coats the hair preventing further damage.The results are soft, shiny, straighter hair.
- The Brazilian Blow Dry is excellent on all types of chemically treated hair (bleached, hi-lights, colored, permed, relaxed or previously straightened). It is excellent for getting rid of curly, frizzy, damaged, unhealthy, dull, mistreated hair.
- Although often referred to as a straightening treatment, the Brazilian Blow Dry is extremely versatile. For those who want to keep or enhance their luscious curls, the Brazilian Blow Dry can work to your requirements whilst still repairing any damage and unwanted frizz.
1. Can you do the treatment over a Japanese Straightener?
Yes, you can do the treatment over any kind of straightener. We recommend waiting two weeks.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer?
No, it’s a treatment based on Keratin and Collagen that naturally softens, shines, smoothes, eliminates frizz and gives instant manageability.
3. Can you do this treatment after colouring?
Yes, we recommend immediately after you colour your hair.
4. Can you do the treatment on top of relaxed hair?
Yes, you can do the treatment over any previously relaxed hair. Sodium HydroxideThio chemical, etc, but only after two weeks.
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated hair?
Yes, this treatment can be done on any previously chemically treated hair.
6. Can you do the treatment on highlighted hair?
Yes, you can do highlights and this treatment immediately after.
7. Can you do the treatment on virgin hair?
Yes, it can be done on virgin hair.
8. Can you do the treatment on children and if so what age?
Yes, we recommend on children of seven years and over.
9. Can I colour my hair after the treatment?
Yes, we recommend you colour the hair first and immediately follow up with the Brazilian Blow Dry. Or we recommend colouring your hair two weeks after you have done the treatment.
10. Can I shampoo my hair after the treatment?
Yes, but only four whole days after you have done the treatment.